Do you have one good friend that you tell them everything?

Do you have one good friend that you tell them everything that is going on in your life? Well I do and I was telling my husband what I told her and he got upset. He was like I wish that you didn't tell her everything! The friend I have is a very good friend, she's a friend of both my husband and I. She is the one person I can go to, to vent about my husband

momoftwins250

Asked by momoftwins250 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• My DH is that friend for me, if I have to complain about him it is usually to my sisters.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have a friend and my mom... I'm prettyhonest with everyone though
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yes, I am very fortunate to have a good friend who knows me inside and out, I tell her everything.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• No, I don't.. I have one on line I tell most things about but we are different enough in areas that I omit personal things.I wish I did.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I've had the same BF my entire life. She knows more about me than any other person on this Earth. My husband doesn't question that and would never have the nerve to because he knows what an important role she plays in my life.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 12:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I use to. Now I tell my hubs almost everything. I still keep things deeply private and never tell anyone.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I guess I don't tell anyone EVERYTHING other than my husband.... not that I think it is a bad thing to have someone else to talk to, I just feel most comfortable with him... we are at very different points in our lives then our friends though... we were married with kids at 18.... so our friends never understood how a marriage is different than a dating relationship (can't just give up when something bad happens) and they really didn't understand the responsibilties of children.... I'm glad we have each other, and if your friend is that person for you it's a good thing... but I do feel like if he has something he doesn't feel comfortable with you sharing you should respect that... I ask my husband to keep things just between us and vice versa....
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 12:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yes! I tell her stuff I don't even tell my husband and I share everything with him.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My hubby is that friend. I tell him everything... even when its him who's the problem.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 12:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I consider myself blessed w/ 4 very close friends that I have known anywhere from 3rd grade to my whole adult life! These ladies are a Godsend & I know I can count on them for a shoulder to cry on & an ear for listening, to just about anything a friend could need. I would be there for them as well. It's proven that women need at least 1 close woman friend to spend time with. It's good for our health. So next time husb complains, tell him it's Dr.'s orders! - lol
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011