How do you feel about this?

I saw this video from one of my friends on facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaxBR1AiFS4

I found it intriguing. I think it brings light to something that most people just push aside. I think Planned Parenthood is good when it comes to education and their resources.

A little side not and a funny story. I am a 19 year old college student like most of the kids in the video. I also have a four year old that I take care of. I have had sex but haven't since I got pregnant because I can't afford another child or the bills I'd have to pay if I contracted something. So the story is, I was watching it and my mom was sitting next to me watching tv. At the end of the video it asks "Do you have sex?" I responded outloud with a 'No.' Then it asks "Do you plan to?" and then I responded with "Well yeah. Eventually." My mom thought it was hysterical (much funnier in person by the way).

So how do you feel about this video? How do you feel about the budget cuts that Planned Parenthood will be experiencing?

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Planned Parenthood provides well-woman care to thousands of women who do not have access.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Planned prenthood does excellent work and the planned budget cuts are small-minded and a disgrace .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• They should be totally defunded
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2011