Is it bad that my son whos a junior in high school like to crossdress

Not all the way but lingerie. I caught my lingerie in his room and found a receit from Walmart he bought some panties. Should i encourage him about this or do the other way around?

1080Sparkles

Asked by 1080Sparkles at 12:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Health

• Are you sure he is wearing them and not just ... using them for *other* reasons?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• maybe its all for some girl
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If he is, just accept it. I don't think you should encourage any way. Just let him know you love him no matter what and if that's what he chooses then so be it.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Oh, and I know what it's like to have a big secret and trying to hide it from everyone. It was terribly emotionally scarring. Don't make him feel like he needs to do the same thing. It'll help him in the long run.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Maybe get him to see a therapist.
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 1:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 1:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I bet he is masturbating with them...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Definitely talk to him!! I had a very good friend that did that in high school-same as your son--not all the way, only under garments. His parents were jackasses anyway, but he committed suicide right after senior year. Just make sure he knows that you are not JUGDING him, only CONCERN about his needs. A counselor/therapist may help as well. SUPPORT, and not critical jugdment are the key to understanding what's going on with him. I wish you guys the best!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 1:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2011