3days late BFNs adult content

First id like to say i feel stupid having to ask for advice because I have 3 boys so I should be a pro at this right? lol

I am now 3 days late and have had like 7 BFNs granted only 1 has been after my missed period. My cycles are normally regular (see below) and now aunt flow just isn't showing up??? I am having a few symptoms of being pregnant, very watery discharge for a little less than 2 weeks, constipation, gas, some bloating, strange feeling in my lower abdominal pain about the time the watery discharge started, some cramping the last few days but nothing horrible, lower back pain (but I do have a bulging disc in my lower spine) no breast tenderness but I did notice last night that the very out side of my areola is darker than the inside. no morning sickness but i do have a stuffy nose, i am tired but I have a tid bit of insomnia (dh is in the army so i sleep alone some nights lol).

August started 30th
22 days
September Started 20th
30 days
October started 20th
30 days
November started 18th
28 days
December started 18th
30 days
January started 18th
30 days
February started 13th
now 31 days

Just not sure what to make of all this Sorry if I lost any one along the way but if you did stick around thanks for your response.

ashleejo

Asked by ashleejo at 12:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Try to test in a week, or see a doctor. good luck!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2011