I want to have my bby already

any tips on how i can go into labor sooner??
if your answer is wait then you can keep that answer to yourself LOL i dont need anyone being rude or judgemental. just serious advice tips thanks ladies =]

ohprettymommy

Asked by ohprettymommy at 12:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• there just really is no effective, sure fire and safe way to do it. Walking can help but even that is iffy as far as how much.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• But the serious advice is that you are 38 weeks with 2 weeks to go in your pregnancy and it is far healthier for the baby to take a deep breath and wait!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• telling you to wait isnt rude or judgmental, its whats best for your baby. walk and have sex.. those are the two safest things you can do to prepare your body for labor. if your body is READY, one, the other or both will cause you to go into labor.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I got tired of waiting for my oldest to come ( i was past my due date though) so I jumped on the bed and the next morning I woke up with contractions and had him at 4:21 in the afternoon!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 1:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If you have a trampoline jump on it...I know people who have done that to induce labor...or jumping jacks...If I figure out anymore I will let you know...:)
    EveRenee2011

Answer by EveRenee2011 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• thanksss for the advice i was looking for!!

and just to point out, i wasnt saying telling me to wait was rude or judgemental. I was saying dont give any rude or judgemental comments just because i want to have my bby now. people do it everyday and there babies are healthy lol i just want my bby out so my pains can be done with!
    ohprettymommy

Comment by ohprettymommy (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• people do it everyday and there babies are healthy lol

wow
    Anonymous

• I'm right there with you girl! I have been having contractions EVERY night for 4 nights, but still nothing! I had my dr appt today and he said I'm 1 cm now, and he seemed really hopeful, although I know 1 cm is nothing! I'm hoping since it is my second baby, things will start moving quickly! Good luck girl!! I'm going to try to go to the zoo with my son tomorrow and just walk walk walk. I know with my son, sex would make me go into labor, at least 12 times, but each time, it was only causing contractions, I wasn't dialating any. I also drank castor oil with him (he was 2 weeks late, and 9 lbs. I was DESPERATE to get him out lol), it was a horrible idea. I wouldn't reccomend it to ANYONE. It tasted like eating a tube of chapstick, I drank more than they tell you to. About 2 hours later, my stomach started TALKING. My husband could hear it from across the room! And it still didn't make him come! Good luck girl!!!
    ARast

Answer by ARast at 1:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Let me know what works!!! I'm sorry I couldn't help more, just trying to help save you from the pain of the things I tried that didn't work! I think I've finally settled on the fact that unless the dang baby is ready, nothing is going to work!
    ARast

Answer by ARast at 1:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Sex and walking are the best things you can do. From there, Baby will come when he/she is ready.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2011