Holy shit im pregnant

I'm freaking out guys! i knew i was pregnant but the confirmed scares me!!!! ahhhhh i just told my boyfriend and hes like omg. the lines were both dark before the blue even went all the way across!! wowowww

I'm just so in shock i had to tell someoen lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Congrats!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 1:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Grats
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Trust me... when I found out I was preggo with my son I bawled my eyes out.... I was shocked, scared and didn't know what to do. But now that he'shere I couldn't imagine life without him. Congrats! Your life will change in many ways but they are so worth it!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Congrats....It is a very exciting experience....I'm due in June and can't wait for our daughter to be out in the world with us...:)
    EveRenee2011

Answer by EveRenee2011 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• storkCongrats! Dont worry, it'll sink in eventually. :p Start saving your pennies!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• yeah....i already have a daughter who is 2.5....so this is a big shocker. well kinda...i knew since friday that i was probably pregnant. ugh.i just told my mom and she said yall have to get married i cant go thru this again......and i told him that already so i guess thats what will happen.....

i'm still freaking out. and im starving!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Congrats! It'll be okay=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Good luck! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yippie!!! Congratulations!! I felt the same way. I thought I had the flu & used a test that was over 4 years old & when it came up positive I almost fainted! BTW I am 43!! Best wishes to you :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Breathe calm down. Tell your most important peeps and they'll help you see ALL the positives. Which are aLOT. Money will come,don't worry about that. You will have people giving you clothes bottles food and too much unwanted information. Get your edition of "What to Expect When Your Expecting" and read it thoroughly. You will be treated like the queen you are. Enjoy the experience and congratulations!
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 1:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011