How much money would you say you have wasted on uncomfortable bras over the years??

I have wasted a lot on bras that seemed to fit and feel comfortable only to get them home, wash them and then can't stand to wear them. Does anyone know of a comfortable, reasonably priced bra that you rely on??

natersmom76

Asked by natersmom76 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• too much.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Depends on your size. But if they're not comfortable when you get them home I think you might be buying the wrong size.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I found that once I bought the right size and style - I found comfortable bras. Go to either a Dillards/Belks/etc. or Victoria Secret and get fitted properly.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I've wasted too much money on bras that aren't comfortable. I've found one that is great though. I found it a TJ Max, it is a Le Mystere.(I think that is how you spell it). It gives me complete coverage and support. It's not a sexy bra, like something I would wear for DH, but it's comfortable. I think I spent about $16-17 on it.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• victoria Secret bras are not that good anymore. They used to be so good. Now they are so mushy. You need to spend about 60 dollars on a decent bra there.GL.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Not that much. Only bras I bought that didn't feel comfortable were cheap ones from Walmart and I only bought them because they looked cute and came with matching panties.
    Anonymous

• not sure..but i know ive wasted money on a bunch of bras that fit weird. i can never find any good bras for me...its annoying! well, actually, the only ones that i can say are the most comfortable are the walmart bras too.
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 1:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have had a hard time finding a comfortable bra for my size. and I hate ugly bras. I have found a great bra at VS. I know that most their bras are like $40-$50. But they have a line that is 24.50 and so soft. They also offer 2 for $45. They are the Cotton Lingerie. I love them I have prb like 4 or 5 of them and they ROCK!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I still haven't been able to get one that fits properly. I bought a Frederick's 34F last year and it almost fit until I started losing weight, and now it's huge around and way too small in the cups. My guess is that I'm a 32FF or G and I'm going to order from Bravissimo soon. I've heard REALLY good things about them, so hopefully I'll be able to find one that fits and is comfortable. I've probably spent $500 on ill fitting bras over the past 3 years or so.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• not much.. only when i buy my size and they aren;t sized properly
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011