Where is a good place to get shoes for wide feet??

I have wide feet and its hard to find cute shoes to fit my wide foot. Were do you go to find cute shoes for wide feet?

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Zappos
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• :-)........... A shoe store. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Most stores carry them and if not, you can order. Famous footwear usually carries some wide shoes in stock.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:30 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• blank stareOMG A SHOE STORE!!?? I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!  haha. I did deserve that!!

I am going to take a guess and say that you do not have wide feet because not a lot of stores do have shoes for wide feet and if they do they are not cute in anyway. I have gone to famous footwear and they do not have a big selection in wides and not very many cute shoes either. And if they do have cute shoes they are out of them.

jnb71584

Comment by jnb71584 (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i like shoe department in our mall.. (yes the name is she department) they have wider shoes that are cute, and burlington does sometimes too
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• most stores have shoes in wide too
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2011