Carseats

Hi ladies! Okso my lil one is close to the weight limit on his carseat the limit is 22LBS and I think he is around 17-18 but I dont know what kinda seat to get him now, what do you ladies recommend I am asking know so I can research some of them and save for them cause the darn things can get $$$$$! Thank you ladies!

Quintensmom

Asked by Quintensmom at 2:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got a convertible one from walmart cosco makes it and it was like $50 I like it because you can tighten and loosen it in the front

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Look into the convertibles that go up to 50-60 pounds, then you won't ever have to buy her another car seat!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I have an eddie bauer one, it cost bout 110 but it is a three in one. It reaf faces until 35lbs and front face until 50lbs and is a booster until 80lbs so I will have it a long time. I actually have two of them, one in each car because we love it so much. Only thing is there isn't too much cusion but we just added stuff for my daughter.
    mimi718

Answer by mimi718 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I'd suggest a Radian, or a Britax, if you can afford it because they both have high RF and FF limits. If not, I'd go with the Scenera, which was mentioned before, RF to 35, FF to 40, and at that time, I'd get a Graco Nautilus, a FF only seat, harness to 65, and boosters to 100.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2008