Has anyone tried a Pretty Pushers maternity/delivery gown?

Hailees_mama89

Asked by Hailees_mama89 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Shopping

• haha that's one of the funniest things I have seen.... pass the hospital gown please.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• lol what a waste. just give me the hospital gown. i personally didnt give a hoot as to what i looked like at that point. and im sure my doc didnt nor did my baby or my husband.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• you know what. i'd get it. i REFUSED to wear the hospital gown and just wore a tank top and wrapped my bottom half in a blanket. i don't do hospital gowns. i would totally wear the blue one
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I had to look this up. $45 for a disposable gown? I didn't give a rat's ass what I had on. I just wanted THAT DAMN THING OUT OF ME NOW!!!!! LOL!
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 1:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Nope, for both of my hospital births I refused the gown, it is unnecessary. I loved my waterbaby, no reason for dealing with clothes at all.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• lol well every woman has a differant way of looking at it... I bought a gown to wear while all my visitors were showing up and really liked it! I also didnt want to wear the gown "every other woman wore." Would you wear this if you got it as a gift?
    Hailees_mama89

Comment by Hailees_mama89 (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i will buy one for my next child. i'd love to get one as a gift. sorry but hospital gowns are ugly and i don't wear ugly things. doesn't matter if i'm in labor, i still want to look cute
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• never heard of it I just took one of my own nursing gowns with me and after the baby was delivered changed into it because I hate the hospital gowns
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2011