How many actually believe if you don't follow bible, you will go to hell?

Just can't fathom going to hell just b/c you drink alcohol,live with partner(not married) or have baby out of wedlock. This is what a Baptist church actually said, I heard it! Then they wonder why we don't go, lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• No. I believe that if you arent saved you wont go to heaven. Jesus himself said he came to abolish all the old laws and that the way to heaven was through him.

Answer by gemgem at 1:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• So don't become a baptist.
    Personally I do not believe in any god or afterlife so clearly what the Bible says does not affect me as I don't regard it as truth.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I just have hard time listening to the rantings.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• – collapse
    That is a very dangerous way to live... Not believe in God or an afterlife... the bible teaches that the world will come to an end and we all will either go to heaven or hell... Believe and some day you will be very thankful you did
    annonymous359

Answer by annonymous359 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• – collapse
    Some people choose not to believe. All people will hear the truth and be given a chance. If they deny then they put themselves in hell themselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• I don't see what is so dangerous about it......I live my life just as anyone else would only without the belief in God and with the belief that it's my only one so I better make the most of it.......how is that "dangerous" except that it doesn't coincide with your beliefs?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Imma tellin ya sista...HA...if you're not saved...HA...you're going to Hell...HA.
    I was raised Southern Baptist. However, no, I don't think you need to attend church every week to get into Heaven. I don't think you have to be saved to go to Heaven.

I do believe that if you live your life the best that you can, help others, and believe in God...I think you'll get a Golden Ticket. But, again, I've never died and been to Heaven, so, what I think may be a crock. lol
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• actually when he comes back non believers wont go to hell right away. He says all eyes will see him when he returns he will take all believers with him and everyone else that don't believe in him will get one more chance to believe, but they will die of horable death. Sorry I wouldn't want to be there I would like to go with him when he comes the first time NOT the second.

He says you should follow the bible and you should be in a church, BUT you aren't going to go to hell over it. The only way you go to heaven is you asked him into your heart and you believe in him and the only way you wont go is if you aren't saved and you don't believe
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• chloesmom1126 you are wronf you arn't going to go to heaven just by living your life the best you can you have to be saved in order to get to heaven
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Not I.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2011