Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Is there some kind of rolling device I can buy to pull my daughter's carseat through the airport?

Taking my daughters large britax boulevard onto the Plane. Lugging it through by myself with my toddler sounds like hell. Is there some way I can roll it? If so, can I buy it at walmart and target?


Asked by Bellarose0212 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Travel

Level 19 (7,940 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (12)
  • Look for a collapsible luggage cart in the Travel section. They unfold into an l-shape, with wheels on the bottom, and you use luggage straps to hold things to them.

    Answer by SWasson at 1:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011


    Answer by liss05 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

  • I just used a luggage roller..I even had my daughter in the carseat and used it as a stroller! Link


    Answer by Soniam301 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

  • Probably not at Target or Walmart. I saw one at BuyBuy Baby though

    Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

  • Walmart has them, I posted the link in my previous reply.

    Answer by Soniam301 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

  • walmart carrys them

    Answer by Sage11 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

  • A luggage roller will work. Will the britax fit on the plane? You might want to double check first.

    Answer by sherribeare at 12:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

  • Get the luggage cart at the airport - $3

    Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

  • Can you request additional help? I know you are not disabled but since you are traveling alone you might be able to get some help

    Answer by MChildressDem at 1:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • musicmom08

    Answer by musicmom08 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2011