Did anyone watch the roast of donald trump last night on comedy central?

what were your thoughts on the situation's roast? OMG!!! i didn't watch it last night but a friend of mine told me i have to youtube the situation's roast because apparently it was horrible. so i did, and i almost had to stop watching it because i honestly felt embarassed for the guy. HE SUCKED! i do watch jersey shore but i don't like mike, he's an overly cocky prick IMO. comedy is definitely not his calling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy6DS935wcE

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• I didnt see it, but The Donald is thinking of running for President. I hope Americans are smarter than that to vote for a man who has such a HORRIBLE comb over AND NOT vote for a man who has absolutely NO actual wealth. Trump and all you think he owns is really owned by his banks and investors. The man has NO liquid cash. Not to mention how many business, INCLUDING a casino he ran into the ground. Trump is a bad businessman and would make a horrible president. Watch his roast? No. Id tune in to see him tortured or murdered though. But thats just me. LOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2011