I have a feeling im pregnant but im so scared to take a test..

id be about 9weeks if i am. ive had a lot of the signs. my last 2periods were late and just light spotting. i get this weird feeling in stomach like a fullness and kind of tingley feel. my temperature has been up a lil lately. ive miscarried before and a kid is somethin really want but im scared the test will be negative. i dont wanna feel that slight disappointment cause im not. ive been crazy emotional lately, i dont know why. i just need a advice and some comfort i guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take the test, hun. I thought I had the flu with my last one. SO take the test...first step.
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Advice: Take a test. If you dont' & you are pregnant eventually you wont be able to deny it because, well you'll have a baby. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

• The only way to ease your mind is to take the test. Nothing I can tell you will help. Good luck, though. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Not taking a test won't change the answer... it's better to know. I remember the first time I thought I was pregnant. I bought a test but didn't take it that day. That night I kept having the same dream over and over again of me taking the test. Most times it was positive but a few times it was negative. The thing was I was lucid enough to realize that the dream would repeat itself and the next time it would be positive anyway lol
    Wondering will drive you crazy! Its better to know.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 2:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I would take a test cause it sounds like you are.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Your last two periods were late but they came...? You might not be... but you never know.
    Avoiding taking a test won't make you any less pregnant, if you are. If you are pregnant, wouldn't it be better to know ASAP so you can make changes in your lifestyle/diet as needed and get a doctor appointment..?
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• yeah id definitely take a test.....you most likely are! good luck and congrats :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I agree take a test, if you are pregnant the sooner you know the sooner you can start getting the care you and the baby need.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Just gota be strong & take the test. I was the same way, always afraid to take it so I would put it off put it off, finally would set a day and just do it. Afraid of a negative, but there is always next time. Just pick a date, and do it. I usually went with a weekend so I could stay home and chill for awhile, and not have to run to work. Finally when I was prego, I hadn't tested yet, and got the flu (or so I thought) morning sickness at 6 weeks. Lol. Good luck
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2011