Do you think Toy Story encourages pack rats?

I know it seems like a silly question and it's not meant to be serious, but watching Toy Story 3 yesterday with my daughter, I got to wondering if they're encouraging people to not throw their old toys away. You gotta admit that it's a pretty sad freakin movie! lol It made me feel guilty for throwing away all my old toys growing up (Some were donated or blown up by my brothers though).

Anyway. just thought I'd share this thought.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 2:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol.. My son loves those movies and still WANTS to give away and donate his toys, I think he feels they have fun other places when they leave his room,..lol.. he's 3
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yes! My youngest already personifies everything, and that movie (although it's a great movie) certainly didn't help!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I don't think it encourages kids to be packrats...it's just telling a story of a boy who is growing up, and the coming of age decision: what to do w/ the toys that kept him entertained as a child. I have always had a hard time giving away toys, and now i have a hard time giving my kids toys away, lol. It's insane...
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2011