Grow up woman (not realy a question) adult content

Why do woman expect there man, woman,husband , or whatever it is they have in there life to be faithful 100% of the time i mean they are human and as humans we have needs and alot of times thos needs arent meet at home so why be man just grow up and realize that if your not giving everything they need they should have the right to get it some where else!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• As a bi wife I totally agree. We have a semi-open relationship. Meaning I can sleep with woman only and we do this together. Or motto is "EVERYONE NEEDS VARIETY"
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Variety may be the spice of life-but it's also the leading cause of STD's.
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 2:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Haha good for you for having extra time today to stir up drama ... I hope you have equal time to watch people respond!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• a real man or woman would not just 'get it from somewhere else'. a real man or woman will deal with their spousal issues..or get a divorce.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• if my husband seems to think he needs something he is not getting at home, then he can find a new home. I AM a grown up and i don't need to look outside my home for my needs. It's all in or all out...100% and no less. I'm sorry you do not feel you are enough for your husband. I'm even more sorry you find his infidelty acceptable. You say "grow up woman", i say, get some self respect woman.
    Anonymous

• Wow. cna't wait to see what sort of diseases you have in the next 10 years.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Because some people are assholes and feel the need to justify their actions as 'being human'. There's no excuse for cheating.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If someone has needs that aren't being met at home maybe it's because the other person doesn't realize there's a issue. Communication! And when people cheat it akes their focus away from their families and they are less willing to work out resovable problems. I don't think it's too much to ask for afaithful relationship. Running to someone else whe there's aproblem at home is elfish andultimately makes things harder on everyone involved. If you're not ready to be committed to one person don't get married or involved in a LTR!
    And BTW wile being attracted to someone else is normal, don't you think the "grown up" thing to do wuld be to look ahead at the possible consequences of cheating and weigh instant gratification against aloving relationship and realize it wouldn't be a smart move
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 2:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I can only speak for me and mine, but my husband and I wanted to share our lives together, for better or for worse. To me the whole point was to commit ourselves to EACH other, and I don't think it is unreasonable to expect my husband to be faithful to me and for me to be faithful to him. That's what we signed up for when we got married. If he wants to share himself with someone else, he knows where the door is, and it will probably cost him something also. (Doesn't it cost you when you break a contract/lease of any kind) I believe myself to be a very grown up, mature woman. I realize my DH has needs (sexual and nonsexual), and he normally has no problem telling me when he isn't satisfied with anything and he expects me to do the same. Masturbation is always there when we have droughts. I think masturbation satisfied him just fine until we meet, so it should serve him fine when we aren't having sex.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• THAT"S not a marriage then.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2011