Men getting S*x advice from women.......... adult content

how would you feel if your husband got verbal advice on how to please you more from another woman?

assuming that it was strictly her giving directions and advice, nothing like him touching her, no cyber sex, nothing like that. Just him asking questions and getting advice and directions from her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• If it works I'd be okay with it lol
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• That would probably be way better advice than he'd get from other men.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• i don't know, i think i might be pissed that he is talking to another woman about our private issues. he really should be talking to me and we can help each other. but i've never been in that situation so who knows. he just did the next best thing and cheated. LOL!!!
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Just as long as they arent talking about it constantly. If its a day to day thing...i can only imagine she might be getting the wrong idea.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• the best advise would be from a lesbian lol. that eliminates her chances of getting the wrong idea, and he could get better descriptions lol. id be fine with it. as long as he is trying it with me
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I would wonder why in the world he wasn't talking to ME? I'm the only one that knows what gives me pleasure. Just because someone else (female or male) may like something, does NOT mean that I like it!

Answer by missanc at 2:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• wouldn't phase me none
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• "I would wonder why in the world he wasn't talking to ME? I'm the only one that knows what gives me pleasure. Just because someone else (female or male) may like something, does NOT mean that I like it! "

if you know what you like, then that's good. but there's a lot of women that don't know what they like.
    I've found that there is a lot of men that don't even know where the clitoris is. when I first started sleeping with my Ex, he kept rubbing my urethra. I finally asked him why he was doing that, and it turned out that he thought it was the clitoris!
    I asked my husband one day why so many men have trouble finding the clitoris, and he asked 'who is going to teach us where it is?'
    he pointed out that women have mags like cosmo, but they don't.
    I thought it was a good point.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Well, they can buy Cosmo too lol
    Read about it and come eat on eet bay-bay rofl
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• He needs to ask YOU the questions because YOU are the expert on your own sexuality.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2011