I'm trying to print invitations at home.....

What program do I use? And how do I get it to print to side-by side? Thanks!

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 2:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Microsoft "works" and in the page set up it usually tells you the orientation of the page to print.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Ooops meant two not to*
    jenae_gist

Comment by jenae_gist (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• That is also in the page set up in any program you use. Your printer also has to be able to print both sides, or you will have to print one at a time and put them back in a 2nd time to print the other side.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have an easy one for you! Download Smilebox from the internet. Its free (certain things cost, but the bulk of it does not). I have made ALL of my invitations with that program. It also does more then just invites. It is an AMAZING program. I can't say enough about it!!! It has tons of cute layouts plus a billion different ways to personalize like you can use your own pictures and everything.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 3:19 AM on Mar. 17, 2011