2 month old

my 2 month old son has a realy bad cough left-over from his cold is there anything to give him to help it? i mean when i have a cough i drink hot tea and take medisin what can i do to give him some relief?

Sage11

Asked by Sage11 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ask your Pediatrician for their expert opinion. Hope he feels better soon.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• if a cough doesn't start getting better after a week or so, you should see the pediatrician again just in case the cough doesn't turn into something worse. My daughter had a simple cold when she was an infant and it turned into bronchialitis.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• the cough breaks all the crap up.
    MoonPixie

Answer by MoonPixie at 6:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My little girl is 2 months and has a little cold from daycare ( I was furious!) But she was coughing b/c of a stuffy nose. if your little one has a stuffy nose too try infant saline drops and then use one of those boogie sucker outers.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 5:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2011