How would you feel?

we are out of minutes on our phone but we still have texting and we told my husbands family that, we find out today that DH's Grandma was in the hospital and nobody bothered to tell us because they couldn't call. I am annoyed, any other time they have no problem sending a text. What if she would've died and nobody bothered to let us know. We found out through a email.

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I would feel mad!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• maybe it was just an oversight?? i'd get over it quickly, and go see gma. afterall, she's the one who's in the hospital, right??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Go see gramma!
    dancer

• i would be upset. not just that she might have died but that going to the hospital is still a big deal. though emailing is considered faster than snail mail, its not as fast as sending a text.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• she is back home now. :)
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Maybe its just one of those things they didnt think of. Maybe they didnt find it very important and she's ok...?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• We don't even know what is going on, but we know she is home now, and his Dad did write on his facebook wall saying that maybe i could have a job. I am a CNA, but nobody has said what is going on, i have texted his brother and sister and haven't get any response, All the email said was that you don't have to come down that grandma is ok.
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• We are going to! thanks. :)
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I understand how you feel but possibly they were just so stressed that they didn't think of texting. No matter what the reason, put your energy into Grandma. No one needs negative energy around them when they are trying to get better. I wish you all well!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 3:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• that is a shame
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 3:23 PM on Mar. 16, 2011