its over

okay ladies i ended the question i had up about people putting a damper on other peoples lives and calling us mothers liars becuz our children believe in santa. i just couldn't take anymore could you? so to the believers thank you enjoy your children believe in whatever makes them happy and merry christmas ho ho ho

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Amen cait. I mean whats with ppl argueing about it? Personally I have dealt with these sorts of moms and they seem so out of it in real life. One of their kids told my kids there was no santa, this woman btw is related to us. We made it real easy for her and told her she wasnt invited to anyone CHRISTMAS events since she wanted to teach her son how to ruin other peoples christmases. Its no different then taking your child into a church if youre an atheist and saying I dont believe in God. How lame all the way around. I dont care if you ladies think aliens or elvis brings your kids toys. None of my business.But that is what true tolerance is about.
    Anonymous

• Who you calling a HO?

(OMG i love that joke)

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• go ahead get me wouond up again. i don't believe in ho's lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• WOW you know I missed the question but my kids think there is a santa. I have older kids too and obviously they grew out of santa. But Santa is part of the spirit of giving and an important lesson for children to have. Its too bad there are so many intolerant people in the world these days. I guess they are just angry and bitter people out there?
    Anonymous

• I absolutely can't believe that it's an ISSUE that some people care so passionately about! Who gives a flying phuck if someone else's kid believes in Santa? SERIOUSLY? It's not affecting their kids at all. Ughhh. Don't we have better stuff to do than worrying about that? Like who's going where on Christmas and what gifts to give and what color ornaments to put on the tree? I for one don't really care if another mom wants to teach her kid about Santa or not. I have bigger fish to fry.

*sigh*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• 'Tis the season to be JOLLY fa la la la la la la la...
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2008