i have been feeling a little confused bout lots of things lately and boyfriend keeps playing with me saying he thinks i may be pregnant, my period usually comes on every 28 days mostly by the time i wake up in the mornings it would be on and today is my 28 day. I have loss some weight also. Should i give it a few days before i take a test.

mymy1976

Asked by mymy1976 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You could take a test now. Or you could wait...its up to you. Why does he think you're pregnant if today is the first day you haven't gotten your period?
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 2:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If today is only the day you should be getting it, I wouldn't be worried yet. Give it at least another week. Your period can be late for a lot of reasons, even if it has never been late before.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• well, maybe hes right. Honestly both times i was pregnant my husband new before i did. He knew before i took a test and everything.... not saying he is right but you never know. My husband told me he got that "feeling" and i took the test and it was positive. We miscarriged the first time and by accident i got pregnant again, 2 weeks later. But dont stress, and dont worry. The waiting game sucks, i lost weight at first too.
    good luck
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• you could test, then test again in a few days to be sure either way. g/l
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2011