menstrual cycle

the first day of my period was on the 29th of october and the last day was on the third of this month my cycle is about 28 days long and im fairly regular..wen do you think i will have my next period???

YEA I DO THINK I MIGHT BE PREGGO. I STOPPED USING BC HALF OF LAST MONTH AND THIS WHOLE MONTH!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Should be soon, sometime this early this week.,
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• In the next few days, though going off the pill might mess you up a bit!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Going off of BC can mess your cycle up and it can also give you false feelings of pregnancy. The hormones that BC's produce can still be running through your system for a bit. The best way to tell is to get an early detection pregnancy test and take it. You really cannot totally rely on a missed period to tell you that you are probably preggo, I had three months normal ones after I was pregnant with each of my three. It's not that uncommon really.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2008