33 Weeks!

Im 33 weeks pregnant. && Always Nauseated. Everyone tells me that in your third trimester you shouldnt be getting sick. I dont believe it, because why else would i be sick? Is this normal?

beautifulkirei

Asked by beautifulkirei at 3:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• While it is not common, it is not unheard of. You can have morning sickness all throughout your pregnancy. Try ginger ale, Preggy Pops, or suck on sour candies.
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I've thrown up once since I started the third trimester. It's normal, everyone experiences pregnancy differently :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Me TOO i'm 32wks and have been sick more now then I have been the hole time. I cant keep anything down. And I'm not gaining weight but they say everything is fine. It is normal but like pp said not common. I drink milk all day just little glasses here and there it helps with the acid.
    Anonymous

• Morning sickness can come at any time throughout pregnancy, so that's probably what's going on with you, unfortunately. Most people get it during the first trimester, and in the am, but it really should just be called pregnancy sickness! I hope you feel better soon!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I actually got morning sickness worse in the beginning of my third trimester than I ever did in my first! You are not alone! It went away after only a week or two though, so hopefully the same is true for you. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 3:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I am 33 weeks too right now and I still feel sick alot. My Dr. said it's normal in the first and third trimester. So it sucks but apparently it happens to the best of us!
    kristinashley24

Answer by kristinashley24 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2008