Would you ever have plastic surgery?

Have you already had something done? If you want something done, what?

parajumper3

Asked by parajumper3 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• yeah i had breast implants from a AA to small C. say it's all in vain if ya wanna but it sure did help my confidence. :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 9:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• ummmmmmmmmmmmmm YES! LOL I told my DH after we're dong with having kids I want a body lift! LOL
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I would and I have, I had a tummy tuck done about 4 or 5 years ago and a neck and face lift right after. My reason was not vanity,I just did not recognize the old tired lady staring back at me in the mirror!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I guess it would depend on if I had the money and what it was.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I would only have plastic surgery if I was in a fire, or a car accident and needed reconstructive surgery, not as a vanity issue
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• didnt have nothing done but i would like a tummy tuck. I could probably get one now but the money goes towards the house to be remodeled instead.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I would never have it. Im am the way I am. God made me this way for a reason. If it's weight I can diet, not get lypo. Wrinkles? Everyone gets old. My nose? Nope God saw fit to give me this one. It total vanity if you get plastic surgery if you ask me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Oh, if I had the guts to do it, I would get my sagging tummy skin sliced off. Is that too much TMI? I am 5'2" and my babies were HUGE . . . stretched my tummy out like you wouldn't believe, and because I am not young, that stuff didn't spring back.

But, I am too scared for electives . . .soooooo . . .. . it stays.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If I had the money maybe, but I would probably put it towards a house for us instead.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If I had the money I would get lypo but that's about it. Just want to get rid of the saggy belly and a bit on the thighs would be nice too. Although I'd probably chicken out if someone offered to pay for it.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011