How many.... adult content

How many times a week do you think a married couple (both working full-time, with 2 kids), should have sex. What number is acceptable? What number is excessive?

KoolMom617

Asked by KoolMom617 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• "Geez ppl! I know everyone will be different. I'm just asking your personal opinion and being a little nosey. Gosh! "

LOL! that's funny. Dh and I are 2 or 3 times a week usually.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• honestly i dont think there is a limit....its all about how much time they do have to themselves.
    lcardenas51989

Answer by lcardenas51989 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It really depends on the couple and what they choose. Research stats are more like two or three days a week, but as I said, it's really an individual thing!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 3:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• personally i do not think there is too many times a married couple can have sex.
    ryahzMommy

Answer by ryahzMommy at 3:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I am not sure since I have always been a sahm since having kids. My dh works fulltime 40 hours a week sometimes more and we have sex sometimes everyday or every other day we don't go more than 3 days without it though the only time we do go longer than 3 days is if it is my time of the month which is 5 days, but even then I pleasure him in other ways lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• As much as possible, lol, and with 2 kids and working full time, I don't see where there would excessive amount of sex.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Thats a LOADED question. What others do is not always going to work for someone else with the same # of family. When my kids were growing up and we both worked full time we did it nearly everyday. Now that the kids are grown and out of the house, it's more like twice a week sometimes more sometimes less.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:12 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It is MY opinion that there is no specific acceptable/excessive number-- what number works for 1 couple may/may not work for others. You need to talk to your guy and find out what works for both of you. Personally I would rather have quality instead of quantity-- meaning I would make the most of the sex I had and not worry about how often I have it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Everyone is different, the amount of sex depends on the people involved - so long as each person is satisfied there is no limit on too little or too much. My husband and I both own businesses, so for the most part we make our own hours - sometimes working only 20 hours a week and sometimes working more than 50 hours a week, we also have other responsibilities - I head up several school and community functions while my husband does work with youth groups and gives free boxing lessons to children at his brother's gym. We have five children, 7 year old twins, a 6 year old, a 5 year old, and a 2 year old. Sometimes we have sex once or twice a week, most times we have sex at least once a day.
    Anonymous

• I don't think there is an upper limit, honestly! lol I think two or three times a week is 'normal', but I'd love it 5-6 times a week. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011