Have you ever.....

Have you ever stolen something? If so what? I did when I was 14. I was with my stupid friend in a music store. We stole the same cassette. I put my wrapper in my pants and she dropped hers in the elevator. When security caught up with us she wasn't trying to give up the tape so I gave up the one I had. I decided from that day on stealing is something I'm NOT good at, so I'm done with that.

KoolMom617

Asked by KoolMom617 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I cannot remember exactly what I stole but it was something from Walmart and I felt so guilty that I never stole again. Even to this day I still feel guilty about it. Plus I would not be a good thief. I would be one so paranoid, always looking around, sweating up a storm and probably just have a guilty look on my face that the only thing that would be missing is a big neon sign saying that I stole something.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 10:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• when we were REALLY young, my sister stole something from a grocery store. i cant remember what it was, it could of been candy. My mom saw that she stole it while in the car and told my sister she is going to the police station. The police didnt do anything but it scared her enough BUT i cant say not to do it again lol

i think she stole some jewlery from another store in her later years with a friend and i think she had to do community service then. We always hung around the wrong crowd but stealing was not my thing and it never influenced me like it did to her.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• When I was 14 I stole a keychain from KMart. I felt guilty enough that I later snuck it back into the store and left it there.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Yes I have stolen a few things when I was young and stupid. I would go try on clothes at Walmart and when I was walking around I would put doubles of the same thing on 1 hanger. I'd go try the clothes on and put layers of them on me and walk out with the duplicates on the hanger. It would look like nothing fit cause there would still be articles on the hangers. That was the major things I would do plus some other minor things. One time my friends tried to steal from Claire's and got caught. From then on I never stole again. Damn I was stupid lol.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 2:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2011