My 24th bday is on the 18th

got any ideas on baby friendly things i can do for my birthday?

Sage11

Asked by Sage11 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• happy birthday

girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• :) thanks
    Sage11

Comment by Sage11 (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• happy bday!! you could have a bday party at a local park if its nice or one at your house that can be kid friendly until about 8 or 9pm and then adult party
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• :) my babys only2 months old and i dont realy want a party maybe some place me baby and hubby can go?
    Sage11

Comment by Sage11 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• What about bowling. You and hubby can take turns caring for baby as you take turns playing, and if you're luck baby will just sleep in the infant carrier the whole time. Or a movie, just take a ready made bottle if you're not Breast feeding, and change baby before you go inside.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 5:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Happy birthday! All I can think of is going to Applebee's and have them sing you happy birthday and getting your free bday dessert
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 5:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2011