Texas Roadhouse...

Texas Roadhouse just opened in our area & DH & I went to try it out...Now is it just me or do you also think that music can be turned down a bit? DH & I had a hard time talking...we were shouting it seemed like!?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• omg...they're known for their music and dancing. I love that place.

The butter they have is to die for.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I can definatley agree
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Doesnt both me...but then again I am just a Southern girl from Texas who likes my country music nice and loud!!
    Anonymous

• We LOVE the Roadhouse! We go every time we visit the city. The Portabello chicken rocks! As for the music, it goes with the ambiance of the place. I like my country music loud too! :)
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It is the theme and environment...if you do not like it then maybe it is not the steak house for you?
    Anonymous

• That is awful! I would hate to actually get dinner alone with dh then not even be able to have a conversation. I'm a little spit fire though and probably would have said something :)
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 3:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• We love that place, but, I think it is so ridiculous how loud they play the music& I have a bit of a hearing problem, so it's next to impossible to hear any conversation at our table. When we are there, I just ask them if they would please turn it down because I have a hearing problem & they are really nice about doing it for me. Next time you go, ask them if they could turn it down a bit.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It's annoying when you're in a restaurant where you have to shout over the music! Even if the food is great it makes me not want to go back. Nothing relaxing in shouting!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 12:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2011