Why is the media hiding this?

The liberal media don't want you to know about the major story that may doom ObamaCare when it gets to the United States Supreme Court.

Justice Elena Kagan was a top lawyer for the Obama Administration during the debate over and passage of ObamaCare, and now the liberal media are helping this administration hide the fact that any work on this bill should preclude her from ruling on any Supreme Court case involving it.

The 1966 Freedom of Information Act guarantees Americans that their government cannot hide their actions from the people in matters that do not concern national security. Under this law, the Media Research Center filed a request for records from meetings Elena Kagan attended where ObamaCare was discussed; almost a year later those records have not been released.

This rogue administration is doing everything that they can to hide the facts from the people, including ignoring federal law

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 3:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Doesn't surprise me a bit, they ignore all the federal laws that don't suit their agenda. They ignore court orders too. SMH
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 3:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• doesnt surprise me either.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• – collapse

considering some of your grammar errors... I find it hard to believe that all of the above were your own thoughts.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Actually, I remember that being reported MONTHS ago. During her confirmation hearings, one of the things discussed was that she would need to recuse herself on some issues that she worked on in her previous job.

This isn't so much "news" as it is "olds." It will come up again when the matter goes before SCOTUS.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:56 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• considering some of your grammar errors... I find it hard to believe that all of the above were your own thoughts.

Considering I was a deans list student and this is just cafemom, I could care less about an occasional grammatical error.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

You have a few errors yourself, here.
    Carpy

• I'm sure they get a pass on ignoring federal law if it benefits their agenda. Isn't that how it goes?
    Mom2Just1Kiddo

Answer by Mom2Just1Kiddo at 4:08 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• and when will Thomas recuse himself?

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Haha, I'm not even going to answer the question, but dean's list, really??? Bwahahahaha!!!! First off, you can't even spell dean's list correctly, and secondly, all your posts are riddled with errors. By the way, it's "I couldn't care less"....
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

Hahaha!!! If you are going to correct another's grammar, please make sure you start your admonishment with a capital letter!!!!

Carpy, I am not surprised at all that this administration will hide any and all conflicts of interest. It is because it is the 'most transparent administration ever' - I would guess. 

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011