Its been 10 days since i believe i had implantation spotting is it too early to test?

I know you should wait until your period but im very anxious. We were not TTC but not preventing it. Im not due for my period for an other week. I have MANY signs, but im just wondering if it would be pointless to test now, or if i could get a positive since its been 10 days since spotting

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I found out before my period was due with all three of my kids, My first I knew 9 days early, my second I knew 5 days early, and my third I knew 6 days early. I used a cheap prenancy test bought at the Dollar store with all three kids and they were all right on and showed me a light line everytime. Women usually have pretty good intuition, so if you think you are pregnant then I would just hut a dollar store and buy a couple of the cheapies so you dont waste a lot of money. Good luck to you!
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 4:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I'm not sure, go ahead and test, and test again if you have to in a few days. g/l!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• buy a cheap test and see if it says negative and in a week you still havent gotten your period then take another one
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 3:46 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I agree, buy a cheap test (dollar store) and even if it's negative, you can test again next week =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:06 AM on Mar. 20, 2011