BABY QUESTION.. HELP

My 6 week old son has been crying and having alot of problems for several days.. I took him to the doctor and he said it was from the water. So I bought bottled water for his bottles.. However so far it hasn't taken care of the problem. He is still crying, having diarrhea, and puking up formula and also the pedialite.

SO NOW WHAT? And how long will this last.?

Personally I wonder if it isn't from the new formula he just started... But the doctor says it is from the well water.. But I changed the water we were making his bottles with over 6 days ago.. WHEN IS IT GONNA WORK.. If that is the problem

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 3:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would take him to another doctor.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:57 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• If the water was the problem then it would have already fixed its self after 6 days, i say take matter into your know hands and if you think its the formula then try changing it, and call the doc and tell him that changing the water didnt work, see if he has any other solutions...
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 3:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• We have well water and no problem with the water and my girls. A virus is going around so that might be it. As for the formula might want to try a lactose kind and see how that might help and if nothing else I would see another doctor.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Switch doctors and try a gentle formula or try nursing.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 4:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I recommend on acid reflux test. That could be the prob. it was with my lil man
    Freundmommyx5

Answer by Freundmommyx5 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Poor little guy and poor you mama :( I would check with another dr like some of the other mommies suggested.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 5:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2011