Anyone know anything about Salisbury Mass?????

I am thinking of purchasing some property in Salisbury MA and was wondering what kind of town is it???? There are only 2000 people living in it, so I wont be surprised if I don't get an answer.

Linda1012

Asked by Linda1012 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I'm a native Bostonian, so maybe I can help you out here! Salisbury is an middle to upper middle class town, bordered by a number of quaint communities and has a few miles of beaches which is a popular tourist area and local recreation area for nearby residents. It's about 5 miles to the NH border, BUT it is also only about 10 miles away from the 20 year old Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant--NORMALLY nuclear power plants are not a big issue, but given what is going on in Japan, it may decrease home values, as people"suddenly" take notice of them.

Here's a good link, that should give you everything else you need to know about the town!

http://www.city-data.com/city/Salisbury-Massachusetts.html

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2011