Bathing suits

I want to get a swim suit but I am getting big atleast I think I am getting big I look like a cow I am really upset because I dont wanna be caught in a bathing suit because of my previous strech marks and the new ones I have. I feel as if I am the only pregnant women that feels she looks like a cow and afraid to wear a bathing suit.

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Get one that will cover your stretch marks..good luck finding a suit!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Pregnancy is sexy. My fiance and other fathers I know love/loved their womens bodies while they were pregnant. And besides, as long as you think you look good it dont matter what anybody else says bout you oor thinks bout you :)
    LilMama0620

Answer by LilMama0620 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I got a black one from Target that was reasonably priced and covers a lot. I also throw on a cover over it...problem solved. I have gained a lot this pregnancy so I was self conscious too.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I had a two piece that was a tankini (I'm not a skinny girl, no one wants to see me in a bikini!). We went to the Caribbean while I was pregnant, so there was no avoiding a swimsuit. All you can do is get out there and be who you are. No one else is judging you as harshly as you are. You can't do anything about the stretchmarks; they are what they are. So just try to enjoy yourself while you're out there in the nice weather! Good luck! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011