I have asked this before i think

But how hard do you think it will take to loose this weight after the baby is born. I dont remember being this bug with the other pregnancies. I feel like my legs are huge too. When normally i carry the weight only in my belly, This time i feel like its all over. Im scared..

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The only time it changed for my time losing weight was as I got older. I had my first three by the time I was 22 and was back in my jeans before my 6 week appointment. With baby 4 it took 6-8 weeks. Baby 5 well lol about 4 mths. So for me it was more a metabolism thing then anything else, and with my first I gained so much weight I thought I would be a heifer after and I wasnt. Try not to worry.

Answer by gemgem at 4:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• with my first it took a month, with my second it took 1 week.. now with my third it took too long .. a year :( ...
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 4:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have gained almost 30 lbs already, Im only in my fifth month. I can try not to worry, but come on ladies you know when it comes to that we cant help but to think about it.
    BUTTERFLY463

Comment by BUTTERFLY463 (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Well it will probably take some time. Maybe a year. It is hard to say.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:53 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Are you walking at all? That may help at least keep the weight gain down some, and help make your recovery smoother (get a doctor's okay before adding any new activity). It totally depends on how much you work toward losing the weight. I ended up gaining weight breastfeeding, and I only got back to pre-pregnancy weight a few months ago, and he's 2 1/2. =/ But I didn't dedicate myself to losing the weight until then.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011