Tv question please help

i have a rca tv that has been being powered by a viewsat remote. firstly the tv has no more front panel buttons and secondly i can not get the remote to turn on the tv. the remote works, the plug works, when i unplug and replug the tv back in it makes a clicking sound. the tv was working just fine last night. does ne1 know what i can do to get my tv to turn on?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• buy a new one! hehe sorry.. i am not sure.. good luck
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 4:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I have no clue...but you might want to also post this in the tech section, too.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 4:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Probably reset the remote or buy a new remote.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Sounds like the power switch works, in other words, it's giving power to the screen, but the screen isn't turning on. I think that's a BAD one.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• The tube (I'm assuming it is older and not a flat panel LCD or plasma) that makes your television make pictures has died. You need a new one.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011