How do i get rid of nausea??

Ugh I hate this feeling. Even the thought of certain stuff just gags me. Is there anything I can eat or drink or something that will ease it up?

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can try crystallized ginger.
    Anonymous

• The only thing that helped me was getting SeaBands . . . they are accupressure wrist bands that are sold at the drug stores for motion sickness. I took them on and off all day for the first 5 months.

Nothing else helped me . . . not ginger, tea, eating before waking, crackers, soda water, nothing . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• my doctor gave me the generic version of zofran.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I also asked for Zofran (a tablet that melts on your tongue taken 3x a day). It works pretty well, it didn't take the nausea away completely for me because I had it really bad but I was able to function everyday without throwing up anymore and able to eat. Zofran is really expensive so yes ask the pharmacy for the generic. My insurance wouldn't even cover the non-generic because it was $1100 for a months supply. The generic came out to be about $40 for me, but depending on your insurance and what and how much it will cover. At first my doctor gave me another prescription to help with nausea but it wasn't strong enough. Zofran was always given to Cancer patients while they are doing chemotherapy but years ago doctors started to give to pregnant woman for nausea as well.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 7:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2011