Am I the only one that gets annoyed by the horrible grammar and spelling on post titles?

EDIT: I asked a question regarding grammar and spelling, I did not put anyone's parenting skills or education into question, Some of you read way to much into the random question. I for one know I make spelling and grammatical mistakes all the time, I try and check my self before I place it out there for all to read, I was referring more to the titles that make no sense at all.
And as one so nicely pointed out, Many others have asked this question already, Sorry I don't have time to read random questions all over the website, I was killing time while waiting for an appointment.
And in response to you  Anon,
I have better things to worry about but good thing your judgemental.
Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous 4 hours ago

I was not in any way judgemental, I was asking a question If I was being judgemental I would have said, I am annoyed by ignorant people who can not spell properly, I made no such judgement.

Armygrl1

Asked by Armygrl1 at 4:59 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You are one of dozens who have already asked this question.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• no your not. apparently there are a lot of people who let petty things like spelling and grammar get to them. It's PETTY int he grand scheme of things people.
    Anonymous

• I have better things to worry about but good thing your judgemental.
    Anonymous

• Before I started teaching math a couple of years ago, I taught English/grammar for 18 years. Yes, the errors make me crazy. The worse ones are the 'IM' posts. Take time to spell words. Everyone doesn't understand the abbreviation.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Maybe they are just typos. Does not mean anything about them or their ablity to raise a child.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 5:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• No! I know that sometimes it's a typing error, but when a person types their when the correct is there and things like that really gets to me.
    or when there's a question about being forgetful and someone says 'I have short term memory too' well I hope so! EVERYONE has short term memory, as well as long term memory. When you can't remember where you but your keys or if you turned of the stove is when you have a short term memory issue.

a long time ago I got a warning letter because I 'made fun' of a post. I joked about the post because I thought it was meant to be a joke! it was a rant about some kid's teacher, and it said
    my kids's teacher is so stoopid! she can't learn my kid nothing!
    it reminded me of a twisted sister song - be Kreul to yur Skool.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• the errors drive me crazy ONLY because ive always been a really good speller. its not that i think people are ignorant if they mis-spell a word, i just want to go and fix it lol and sometimes i can't figure out what they're trying to say if half the words aren't spelled correctly. grammar doesn't irritate me as much because i myself don't bother making sure i put all the commas, periods and punctuation marks in the right place.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I do wonder about people when I come across something that I can barely make sense out of. It concerns me. Typos are one thing, but you can tell a typo from just obvious misspellings & mis-use of words. And I say it concerns me because I wonder how a person is going to help a child in school if they can barely write a legible paragraph.
    Anonymous

• I am a TA for an online university, and we're taught to emphasize higher order feedback over mechanics; content and organization are higher priorities.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 5:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• It gets to a lot of people.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2011