Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Mini Chicken wings

I wanted to make some hot wings and when i went to the store all i saw were the normal size ones, where can i get the small ones that that have in resturants or at Pizza Hut?


Asked by jenn4443 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

Level 23 (18,409 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Grocery stores. You probably saw the kind with the drumette and wing tip attached. It just takes some prep work to cut them apart.

    Answer by CraftingMama at 5:10 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

  • you can by them from walmart, heb, krogers , randalls and alot of other grocery are looking for wing drumlettes....they can be find in the frozen section in a plastic bag by tyson or pilgrim pride and you rinse and fry and season to taste my favorite to make is the lemon pepper ones...

    Answer by mztxdelta at 5:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

  • haha! never thought of that craftingmama! yes the ones i saw the wing was attached.

    Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Mar. 16, 2011