I love my husband! What does yourDH/SO do that is sweet and shows he loves you?

All these posts are focused on the bad things our men do and I am most certainly guilty of it too :( I'm taking my focus off of the bad for a change. He cooks me breakfast in the morning and brings it to me in bed. He gives me money whenever I want (If he has it and we have extra to spare) He calls me beautiful. He is faithful and has never cheated. He gives me hugs and kisses and says he loves me like a million times a day. He helps with the baby when I ask he will feed him, change him, watch him when he's off of work so I can relax. He has good morals and TRIES to follow them, like he doesn't try to cuss, he can be a gentleman. He never calls me names and always says sorry in the end. What does your husband do that is GOOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• my hubby just bought me a CHANEL hand bag and he said it was just because he loves me. AWW thats sweet!
    Anonymous

• He loves me - disorganized, distratcted, neurotic, fussy, foul-mouthed, messy....it's all good. He thinks I'm beautiful all the time. He lets me cry about sappy commercials and Little Women and whatever and it doesn't freak him out. He does more around the house so that I can have more time with the kids when we get home. He is a dinner-making, bath-giver, diaper-changer, face-wiping, nothing fazes him daddy machine. He smells good. He's a wonderful kisser. He appreciates my job. He is interested in office gossip. He is a hard worker and has a great work ethic. He makes me laugh, all the time. He is good to my parents - all four of them. He is the best example of how nice guys finish first, all the time.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• He helps clean around the house, i mean, dishes, laundry, vaccum, sweep, mop, the works. helps with both kids,chages them, feeds them, loves them, plays with them, takes them out to the park (if it's not cold), lets me go out with the girls while he watches the kids, loves me for who i am, tells me i'm beautiful all the time, hates it when i say i'm fat (lol), cooks dinner when i don't feel like it, he lets me talk to him about anything, even if it's something i have to get off my chest, or it's the gossip around the neighborhood that he really could care less about. i'm at home with 2 kids, so when he comes home, i get to talk to an ADULT! lol. he holds me when i'm crying over a movie i've seen over and over again..but still ball my eyes out at the end. there is so much more i can say, not enough room or time! I love him to death!
    Anonymous

• He always listens, even when he doesn't appear to be. I know because of the thoughtful things he does later that prove it. He has to cuddle with me in the morning even though I am really bitchy. He keeps the house clean. He doesn't like dogs but give my dog so much love he favors him. He always asks me how my day was. He cleans up after I cook. He makes the bed every day and turns it down at night and gets our room ready while I cook. He takes care of the lawn. He tells me I am his fantasy girl. He tells me I am fascinating, and I am the most amazing wonderful person he's ever met. He always apologizes when he needs to. He always forgives me when I need it. He tries to make every day special.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• he tells me every day that he loves me and how pretty i am.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• He continues to stand by my side, going to every court hearing I have with my ex and holding my hand when he can because he knows I'm nervous. I'm so glad he's there for me! My father is too. I don't know what I'd do w/o either of them!
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• He makes me coffee...he gets up with the baby so I can sleep in...he brings me flowers for no reason...he calls me his 'bride' even though we've been married 9yrs...he texts me from work when he works nights to tell me good night and he loves me...he buys me chocolate and eats it in bed with me at night...he washes my car for me...he cleans out the fridge because he knows I hate to do it...he rolls over in the middle of the night and hugs me in my sleep...he looks me in the eyes and smiles...he tells me I'm beautiful and he thinks I'm sexy...he kisses me really long and slow in the middle of my cooking dinner...I really could go on and on...LOL!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 6:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• He's very intuitive and anticipates my feelings. He makes plans for our future. He's already made flight reservations for Hawaii in May. This is our 2nd Christmas together and he suggested we send cards out this time from both of us. He also asked me yesterday if our gifts to family members and friends could be from both of us too.

Mostly he is kind, loving and respectful of my feelings. He is good to my daughter too. He makes me feel loved and adored.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• my bf helps clean up after meals with being asked and he willing helps out with my kids and he not even their father. seriously i pretty much lose my baby girl when he is around lmao. and he always giving me hugs and kisses. he sooo sweet
    Anonymous

• Answered at 9:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 by: Anonymous here...typo with out being asked lol
    Anonymous