Did this piss you off? ..this is a statement not a question...no it's doesnt bother me to see people use "poor grammar" but it does piss me off to see a coward talk about someone or put rude comments on somequestion and have to do it anonymously!!!

i am just saying...sorry had to get that off my chest..and to the ladies i just pissed off...oh well

mztxdelta

Asked by mztxdelta at 5:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Well you can just skip those. Less stress for you.
    Anonymous

• I must have missed something.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• one time i posted an answer anonymously because i didn't want anyone else to know it was me, it was on a personal experience and the person that posted the question totally attacked me, people are just rude sometimes. I think they feel better about themselves when they pick on others.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• and sometimes people are just bad spellers and they know this and really do not need someone pointing it out to them.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• do you realize you spelled grammar wrong? woops, hit the anon button!
    Anonymous

• i agree with you MZTX...... catty and nasty, yet hide. OR TURN OFF COMMENTS...... I LOVE THAT ONE!!!!!!
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 5:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• That's rude. People shouldn't pick on one another.
    AFairyTaleGirl

Answer by AFairyTaleGirl at 5:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I try not to stress myself over peoples rude comments. Pick your battles, is it really that important to get so upset over?
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I agree. I have only made one anonymous comment and it was because i was taking about very personal information about an experience i had to comfort someone going through something similar. Otherwise i say what I have to say and I take credit for it.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 5:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Were you the anonymous poster?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2011