Want to kick myself right now!

so we are in the process of slowly moving our belongings into our new house. the final day isn't for another 2 weeks so ive only been taking things that aren't a necessity. the other day i went through all of my daughters' toys and only took a big box of legos that still hasn't been opened, a portfolio with some of their treasured artwork, and a box full of all the dress up stuff. i didn't think the dress up stuff was THAT important... but now i see the error in my ways. my 2 year old has been carrying on now for AN HOUR that she wants the "lipper". she found a slipper i left behind and of course the other one is in the new house. i can't seem to get it through her little head that the other slipper is not here!!!!!!!!! UGH if only i had seen that last slipper, she wouldnt have even noticed the dress up stuff was gone. WHY WHY WHY!!! now she is whining about everything and driving me crazy!

any big OOPS you've made lately that you'd like to share!?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Took the girls to the doctor today and promised my 3 year old a milkshake if she was good. So, she was an angel. She must have really wanted that milkshake, lol. So, off to sonic I drove and ordered our food. Guess what mommy forgot to buy? A fricken' milkshake! Lol! When we got home and she figured out that I had forgot it, she looked at me with tears in her eyes and said "was I a bad girl at the doctor's today?" Talk about feeling like crap. Thank goodness I had ice cream in the freezer, I made her a milkshake.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• MY daughter went to Grandma's for a few day and I noticed after they had left that she forgot her blanket. I called my mom and she said oh we will just forget it, this time. Am like ok. Next thing I know she is calling and asking me to bring it to my other sister's house where they stop at for a little while to visit cause my daughter was throwing a fit about not having blankie and I told my mom I tried to tell you and you thought just forget it. So I took blankie to my sis's and my mom is like thanks I told her I tried to tell you but am just mom so why should I know LOL
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 5:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I didn't put an offer in on the house I really wanted because I was scared to make an offer the day I saw it. And it sold to someone else
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 5:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• yes when we moved we had cable moved to the new house and tv with it
    so its a sat of course and the guy they sent was contracted not really the right cable guy so he say: I need more people to get this done
    u wait till Mon
    Mon guy gets it it done alone and in 4 hours time
    ginhull

Answer by ginhull at 6:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011