Has anyone else bought the Elmo's Potty Time dvd?

I just bought this dvd for my kids. I was just wondering if anyone else has bought it and if it has helped.I'm just trying to find a fun way to potty train my kids.

tnvplus2

Asked by tnvplus2 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• I bought it for my DD, she loved it, she is potty trained still watches it once in a while....she is 4 LOL
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 5:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I went to the library and got it when my son was younger and he wouldn't watch it..so I was happy I didn't spend the money
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 5:27 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Mine loves it. And it has helped get my DD with familiar with whats supposed to happen and all the terms.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:51 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I bought it for my twins, but they were ready to potty train way before they were ready to sit through a video. We watched a little of it a few times; they completely ignored it, and it got on my nerves. They did like the Elmo potty training coloring book that came with a chart and stickers and also an Elmo potty book with sound buttons, including a toilet flushing sound.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• it helped my nephew and s super cute
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• We have it. I think it helps, but we just recently started working on potty training. He definitely likes watching it now and then. I'm not really pushing the potty training idea right now, but I let him practice when he's interested in trying. He's 2.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2011