Does your cat like your face lol?

Maybe mine are just weirdos (ok, so they ARE weirdos lol), but they LOVE my face for some reason! They sniff it, try to lick it, rub against it, etc. It's kind of creepy sometimes. One of them just hopped up on my lap, sniffed my face, rubbed it, then curled up and went to sleep lol. So weird.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:25 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Pets

• My cat does that too. It's annoying sometimes.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My former cat would bat at my nose and my cheek. But I've never had a cat who liked my face to the extent of your cat.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 5:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• No- my cats are not face-partial. They are more the walk around and meow until someone pets me type.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My cats only do that when I am sleeping and their bowl is empty. Both will cuddle at our feet over night, one will come out in the day and bury his face wherever he can find a spot on me...my elbow, under my leg, my feet...and he will sleep like that.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:04 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My cat likes my hair (not sure if that is good or bad) ...

tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:44 PM on Mar. 16, 2011