What did you do today?

what did you do today?

after all the stress and headaches me and my daughters been threw this week i decided we needed a miny vacation so this morning me,my 2 daughters,,and my step daughters headed to San Diego i took them to sea world,and maybe a little later i"ll take them to the Zoo we just needed some time away and i figured while im here i can maybe find them some dresses to wear to my husbands funereal on Friday so my day is going so far so good i really needed this:) i hope everyone is having a great day also

ohhh & if you live in San Diego or near the San Diego area do you know of any Stores that sells Dresses for little girls?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 5:34 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Went to Goodwill and my mom's house

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I used to live there but no idea whats out there now. I know at Westfield they used to have a Macys and Gymboree.

Answer by gemgem at 5:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• vaccum, dishes, counters and tables
    just a general wipe down even some stuff off the walls
    ginhull

Answer by ginhull at 5:38 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I'm on vacation in Florida, so today we went to Gatorland, yesterday was Magic Kingdom and tomorrow is Epcot.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:52 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Went to the mall and walked for about 25 minutes and then went to the pool for 40 minutes. I feel so much better since the exercise.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 6:26 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Cleaned the house up a bit, took the girls to the doctors, went to the pharmacy and then lunch, and am now at home relaxing with the girls and watching dispicable me with them :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:58 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• straightened up here and there, talked to my out of state sister on the phone, folded and put away clothes, worked on CafeMom site, went to church, (driving our house guest there too) joined my husband and son for the church fellowship dinner and Wednesday night service
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 9:45 PM on Mar. 16, 2011