Website that has great workouts? I can't afford a personal trainer..

So to get a personal trainer at my gym its like $180 to sign up and then $60 (smallest package) a month. I really can't afford that...

so I'm going to try to find a website online that can put together workouts or whatever.
-i want to loose weight and tone up
-i need to strengthen my arms and legs
-and obviously my "abs" because I had twins 18 months ago.

thanks for your help

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 5:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Health

• How about sparkpeople.com?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:54 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• try exercisetv.com
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• exercisetv.tv is a great website, some free workouts, some at a lower cost that you download. The website is the website of the cable channel exercise on demand. So if you have a cable provider such as Fios, Time Warner and a few others that offer the On Demand Channels. And they do have an Exercise On Demand channel which has DOZENS of workouts from yoga, jillian michaels, biggest loser, billy blanks jr, leslie sansone, etc etc FREE all the time.

ALso check out your local library, I take turns taking out a few DVD's to mix it up and I get current trends and titles, free
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 16, 2011