I want other moms to respond to me that love their child but thinks they are the most annoying, mean, irritating, bad kid... sometimes!!

Though there are some momments where he is good. He is mostly horrible!! I get sooo tired of it and i ask myself, am I cut out to be a mom? Am i doing something wrong? Why is he so loud and mean? I need some advice mamas!! I just feel so blah..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Wish I could help you out mama, but sometimes I feel that way about my 20-year-old and NOT my 4-year-old. The oldest makes the youngest look like an angel! :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I feel the same way about my two and a half year old sometimes. She'll drive me up the wall! I just have to remember that it's all worth it in the end.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I feel you mama - I feel that way about my 18 year old. I know I'm a good mom and anyone who has known us throughout her life would say I'm a good mom and she is just a tough kid. Some kids are just born more difficult than others - I truly believe that. You are not alone in feeling this way. Maybe he'll grow out of it! I've been soft, I've given tough love - no matter my approach throughout the years it just never seemed to matter - she is consistently difficult. If I could give you ANY advice as the parent of an older child I would say BE CONSISTENT - try not to let him wear you down and just give in because you are tired or stressed. Good luck!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I do feel that way sometimes, like when my almost three year old throws an all out screaming tantrum at my mother-in-law's house. That little girl has the loudest, highest pitched scream!!! I ask myself, whose daughter is this and when did she turn into a demon?!
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 6:19 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I am right there with you, my 3 year old has turned in to some defiant screaming monster sometimes. I adore her, but sometimes there are no words.....
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• sometimes i think my children are the worst kids in the world
    jeanspa305

Answer by jeanspa305 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• I felt like this the other day. My usually mild mannered son was at the top of an inflatable bouncy slide whipping other kids down the slide and jumpin on top of them once they plummeted to the bottom. Every time I tried to grab him to leave he ran around and climbed up the slide again! Other kids were crying to me, mothers were glaring and pointing at me. It was awful!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• some r worst than others
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2011