Who else is having an awesome day??

I am!!
First I wasn't sure it'd be good...cause my phone company called & said they're cutting off my phone tomorrow...and THEN it started snowing...but luckily the day turned around! I FINALLY got a job offer from a place I've had three interviews at - I go in tomorrow to sign some papers & stuff; my roommate got bad news about the car he wants to buy, but it was only because he's only been at his job for a month - once May rolls around, he can try for it again, and it'll be a sure thing...AND by May, I'll have money coming in & things will be easier financially around here, so the car will be easier to afford anyway! Roomie offered to pay my overdue phone bill, because I'll be working and can pay him back, so my phone doesn't have to get cut off now, it stopped snowing, and we're going to a hockey game tonight!
So now, great mood!

Anyone else in a good mood? Why?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• YAY for you!!!!! I got an unexpected day off work, financially, not good, but I don't mind. One of my best friends had her baby girl on Monday night, and I went to the hospital to see her and her baby. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! The sun was shining, and it got up to 61 degrees!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:39 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• not today I'm afraid. I just found out that the medical practitioner that took me years to find is moving out of state, I still haven't heard from my BIL so I can figure out some family stuff, DH has not yet told his brother that we will be attending the function at my nieces school so that they can get the chance to tell us not to go (long story) so I've got that mess to look forward to,
    I've been fighting a migraine all day long, and when I try to seek some peace and quiet on CM I read a post that me sick to my stomach
    Anonymous

• Glad things are looking up for you.

I, on the other hand, spent most of the day crying. My wonderful husband told me he didn't want to be with me any more yesterday. Now I have to go to work and be nice to people I don't like. Oh and my baby is sick. Yay.
    Anonymous