Does anyone see something wrong with this , or is it just me?

my husband keeps things that are going on with his brothers lives from me. But He has to know, whats going on in my brothers lives. I say if he wants me not to know about his brothers lives. Then I don't have to tell him whats going on with my brothers either. I say its not his business . Just like it's not mine to know about hisbrothers. right?

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 5:46 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like your hubby is a control freak. he needs to learn to mind his own business.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• right
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• you don't have to tell him anything you don't want to.
    I think he's being a bit of a baby.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• P>S I know this sounds childish. because I know it does. But it really does bother me , when he starts keeping me from knowing whats going on with his family. But his brothers can let their wifes about anything that goes on in the family.
    incarnita

Comment by incarnita (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Really we don't have to share everything with our spouses. We really do have the right to keep some things to ourselves. If you don't want to tell him about your famly then don't. If you don't care if he knows then tell him.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:00 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• My God. Such a petty problem considering all that is going on in the world. Is this all you have to worry about? Wish I was you.
    Anonymous