How do you know if you are getting the true blood work results?

About 2 months ago I had it done and the Dr. Had said to start a low cholesterol diet so I kind of did didn't really change my diet :/ anyway...I go on Mon to do another BW done and today I get the results even though I should be happy but last week I had fried chicken I hardly eat fried chicken this past weekend I had pizza we have pizza every Friday on Saturday we were doing lots of errands and dh suggested burgers I was for it bc I did not have to cook again :) Well the reason to be happy is bc my test came out good everything came out alright.
So ladies what do you think?
Thanks you ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011 in Health

• did he actually say you had high cholesterol, or just that you needed to start that kind of diett? are you overwieght, have high blood pressure?
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 5:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• @ VelvetCat...NO to all of your questions but thanks for asking...maybe I could be borderline high cholesterol...idk I hope not but I will take it easy. Do more exercise of some sort and drink more water.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• You can have a copy of your blood work sent to you. Ask the doctor to send you a copy and then you can see the actual results.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:17 PM on Mar. 16, 2011